ClutchXperts STAGE 2 CLUTCH KIT+FLYWHEEL BMW 323 325 328 330 525 528 530 Z3 E46
ClutchXperts Stage 2 Racing Clutch Setup is On and Off Type Clutch Setup Who Needs a More Grip Over a conventional stock clutch system as well. Yet this clutch setup is for those of you driving daily and occasional street racing use. This clutch Uses a Heavy Duty pressure plate with a full facing Copper Ceramic Street Steel backing Racing Disc clutch setup has higher burst strength with more heat tolerance and handles more stresses. This clutch is engineered for both street use and perfect for daily driving with minor modifications with longer lasting over stock or Stage 2 clutch setup due to more strength from more clamping force on diaphragm, and more rivets. Stage 2 offers smooth gear shift and also clutch pedal as well.
It is specifically designed for Extended Wear and Additional Clamping Force for Enthusiasts Who Has Added an exhaust system, an Intake System and Minor External Bolt-ones. It features only slightly increased pedal pressure, longer life than stock, and normal clutch feel during engagement and disengagement for a very smooth operation. Our Stage 2 uses a heavy duty pressure plates use for daily and occasional Street with Exclusive Friction Composition.
ClutchXperts Stage 2 Heavy Duty Copper Ceramic Racing Clutches uses only use premium friction materials that are resistant to slippage and burst. Increased clamp loads give the necessary capacity to handle modified engines. This is the preferred clutch for street and light horsepower track use. Drivability is similar to the stock clutch. Pedal efforts will be slightly higher because of the higher clamp loads. All of our Stage 2 clutch discs have as spring center dampers to reduce drivetrain shock. Our Stage 2 Racing Clutch Kits Includes a heavy duty Stage 2 pressure plate, heavy duty Stage 2 Copper Ceramic Street Racing disc, throwout bearing, pilot bearing (If requires) and alignment tool. (Individual components available upon request)
Our ClutchXperts lightweight flywheel is an ideal performance modification because it has no disadvantages. There are significant benefits of having a lightweight flywheel. Though it does not create additional horsepower, the flywheel does allow the engine to more rapidly transfer its power to the drive train. Due to its reduced mass, it allows an engine to have quicker throttle response and rev faster under acceleration. Conversely, under a drop throttle condition, the car will slow down quicker due to the less rotational mass at the crank. You lose nothing in reliability, safety, or drivability on the street. What you gain is neck-snapping acceleration from your car.
Using a lightweight, ClutchXperts lightweight flywheel is a race proven way to improve the performance of any street or race car. Lightweight flywheels have been used for many years by the world's most elite cars to improve both useable horsepower and extend engine life.
If you see prices way less than others than competitors that means what you get is what you pay for Made where country with low labor with low craftsmanship with poor materials.
- ClutchXperts PREMIUM STAGE 2 HEAVY DUTY CLUTCH PRESSURE PLATE COVER
- ClutchXperts PREMIUM STAGE 2 COPPER CERAMIC CLUTCH FRICTION DISC (9-7/16" , 10 spline)
- THROWOUT RELEASE BEARING
- PILOT BEARING/BUSHING (IF APPLICABLE)
- ALIGNMENT TOOL
- ClutchXperts 15LBS FORGED CHROMOLY LIGHTWEIGHT RACING FLYWHEEL
- 1999 - 2000 BMW 323i 4 door sedan (E46, 2.5L 6cyl)
- 2000 - 2000 BMW 323ci 2 door coupe (E46, 2.5L 6cyl)
- 2001 - 2003 BMW 325i 4 door sedan (E46, 2.5L 6cyl)
- 2001 - 2003 BMW 325ci 2 door coupe (E46, 2.5L 6cyl)
- 2001 - 2003 BMW 325xi 4WD 4 door sedan (E46, 2.5L 6cyl)
- 1999 - 2000 BMW 328i 4 door sedan (E46, 2.8L 6cyl)
- 2000 - 2000 BMW 328ci 2 door coupe (E46, 2.8L 6cyl)
- 2001 - 2003 BMW 330i 4 door sedan (E46, 3.0L 6cyl, 5 speed)
- 2001 - 2003 BMW 330ci 2 door coupe (E46, 3.0L 6cyl, 5 speed)
- 2001 - 2002 BMW 525i (E39, 2.5L 6cyl)
- 1999 - 2000 BMW 528i (E39, 2.8L 6cyl)
- 2001 - 2002 BMW 530i (E39, 3.0L 6cyl)
- 1999 - 2002 BMW Z3 (E36, 2.5L DOHC 6cyl)
- 2001 - 2002 BMW Z3 (E36, 3.0L DOHC 6cyl)
- Brand : ClutchXperts
- Manufacture Part Number : CXP-004120HP2 CXP-004120CF
- Surface Finish : CAST IRON, COPPER CERAMIC, CHROMOLY
- Torque : 394 ft-lb
- Horse Power : 421 Hp
- Warranty : YES
- Country of Manufacture : USA
**FILE PICTURES ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY. ACTUAL ITEM MAY VARY
- Free shipping within lower 48 States via USPS Standard. For Expedited Shipping please refer to Payment options.
- Email us for AK, HI, PR and International Shipping Rate (USPS Priority Air Parcel).
- PAYPAL CONFIRMED ADDRESS ONLY. WE DO NOT SHIP OTHER THAN A PAYPAL CONFIRMED ADDRESS.
- FREE SHIPPING WITHIN 48 CONTINENTAL STATES (3-6 BUSINESS DAYS) VIA USPS STANDARD PARCEL.
- 3 PRIORITY SHIPPING, YOU CAN SELECT USPS PRIORITY AS SHIPPING OPTION, JUST ADD $15.00.
- FOR INTERNATIONALS SHIPPING $89.00 AND $169.00 FOR CLUTCH AND FLYWHEEL COMBO SET VIA USPS PRIORITY AIR MAIL.
- For 2-6 Business days DHL Express For Urgent please send message thru eBay messaging system for quotation.
- DHL EXPRESS IS THE FASTEST WAY TO GET YOUR ORDER FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS!! WITHIN 10 Days UK Guaranteed!
- RMA # : Message us through eBay for RMA#.
We do not allow any return without RMA#.
- Return Shipping : Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost.
- Exchange : Up to 30days from of purchase (Brand new condition, no restocking fee).
- Return :
- All returns will be subject to 20% restocking fee.
- Return your purchase for up to 30 days from date of purchase for a refund.
- Must be in brand new, resalable condition.
- Damaged Item : Message us through eBay.
- Manufacturer Warranty : 3 months or 3,000 miles(whichever comes first) from the date of purchase.
- RMA # : Message us through eBay for RMA#.
We are located in Southern California
Please contact us through eBay messages by clicking on "Ask a Question".
Business Hours : 9AM - 5PM Mon-Fri (Pacific Standard Time).