CLUTCHXPERTS STAGE 4 CLUTCH KIT+FLYWHEEL fits 2002-2006 ACURA RSX TYPE-S 6 SPEED
The ClutchXperts Stage 4 racing clutch system uses ClutchXperts Stage 4 Heavy duty pressure plate with 6 puck solid ceramic disc. This is ultimate extreme-duty street or road / drag racing system. It is built using a special 6-wing ceramic button design disc for long life, outstanding holding capacity and high heat dissipation.All ClutchXperts Racing pressure plates are made from ductile iron (2400 LBS CLAMPING LOAD) which is about 60-70% stronger than conventional cast iron pressure plates other racing clutch manufactures use. It is recommended for use with 'modified' vehicles used for "street and strip". This unit has also proven itself to be very capable for four wheel drive and off-road use, also heavy duty towing and commercial applications.
It offers 90% more holding capacity than a stock 'OEM' clutch while maintaining a stock pedal feel.
About ClutchXperts 6 Puck solid rigid Racing Disc-
If you want the best the industry has to offer -- Ask for ClutchXperts 6 Puck solid rigid Racing Disc. The ClutchXperts Racing 6 puck strip disc also uses our high torque internal assembly, but goes one step further in terms of friction. This disc uses an advanced hybrid iron and carbon combination delivering aggressive bite and increased thermal capacity. Uncharacteristic of the typical aggressive racing disc, the ClutchXperts Racing 6 puck strip disc provides outstanding stability, smooth engagement, and less wear on opposing plates. This combination has proven to be premier unit with regards to both performance and driveablitity for the daily driver with serious torque holding requirement. This system is recommended as the finest quality 'upgrade' from the original equipment clutch. This kit comes with everything you need for a new clutch job or clutch upgrade.
**The throwout bearing and pilot bearing (if required) included ($80 value) for free!
Street or Long life of clutch BREAK-IN required.
About ClutchXperts Liteweight Racing Flywheel:
MORE ACCELERATION !! ADD 15 MORE HORSEPOWER!!!
For maximum acceleration there is no substitute for an ClutchXperts Liteweight Racing Flywheel. The decrease in rotating mass allows maximum engine revs to be reached very quickly, resulting in a startling decrease in acceleration time. In some racing organizations, lightweight and aftermarket racing flywheels have actually been outlawed because they give such a huge advantage.
RELIABLE AND SAFE!!
Our ClutchXperts Liteweight Racing Flywheel is an ideal performance modification because it has no disadvantages. There are significant benefits of having a ClutchXperts Liteweight Racing Flywheel. The flywheel does allow the engine to more rapidly transfer its power to the drive train. Due to its reduced mass, it allows an engine to have quicker throttle response and rev faster under acceleration. Conversely, under a drop throttle condition, the car will slow down quicker due to the less rotational mass at the crank. You lose nothing in reliability, safety, or drivability on the street. What you gain is neck-snapping acceleration from your car.
Using a lightweight, ClutchXperts Liteweight Racing Flywheel is a race proven way to improve the performance of any street or race car. Liteweight flywheels have been used for many years by the world's most elite cars to improve both useable horsepower and extend engine life.
Because a ClutchXperts Liteweight Racing Flywheel has so much less rotating inertia than the stock 20-30lb stock heavy flywheel., it is easier on your synchros. When you downshift and do not perfectly equalize revs, your synchros must accommodate the difference in flywheel speed and input transmission speed. The lighter the flywheel the less the inertia the synchros must overcome. The longer your synchros last the longer your tranny will last because you are less likely to miss-shift and break things when your synchros are properly functioning.
Engine life is also increased by using a ClutchXperts liteweight flywheel. Since our flywheel is so much lighter there is much less stress on the main bearings.
- ClutchXperts Stage 4 Heavy Duty 2400LBS XTREME Racing Pressure Plate
- ClutchXperts Stage 4 6 Puck Miba Solid Rigid Racing Disc (213mm, 24 Spline)
- Throwout bearing
- Alignment tool
- ClutchXperts 11lbs Forged Chromoly Lightweight Racing Flywheel
- 2002 - 2006 ACURA RSX TYPE-S 6 SPEED K20
**FILE PICTURES ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY. ACTUAL ITEM MAY VARY
- Free shipping within lower 48 States via USPS Standard. For Expedited Shipping please refer to Payment options.
- Email us for AK, HI, PR and International Shipping Rate (USPS Priority Air Parcel).
- PAYPAL CONFIRMED ADDRESS ONLY. WE DO NOT SHIP OTHER THAN A PAYPAL CONFIRMED ADDRESS.
- FREE SHIPPING WITHIN 48 CONTINENTAL STATES (3-6 BUSINESS DAYS) VIA USPS STANDARD PARCEL.
- 3 PRIORITY SHIPPING, YOU CAN SELECT USPS PRIORITY AS SHIPPING OPTION, JUST ADD $15.00.
- FOR INTERNATIONALS SHIPPING $89.00 AND $169.00 FOR CLUTCH AND FLYWHEEL COMBO SET VIA USPS PRIORITY AIR MAIL.
- For 2-6 Business days DHL Express For Urgent please send message thru eBay messaging system for quotation.
- DHL EXPRESS IS THE FASTEST WAY TO GET YOUR ORDER FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS!! WITHIN 10 Days UK Guaranteed!
- RMA # : Message us through eBay for RMA#.
We do not allow any return without RMA#.
- Return Shipping : Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost.
- Exchange : Up to 30days from of purchase (Brand new condition, no restocking fee).
- Return :
- All returns will be subject to 20% restocking fee.
- Return your purchase for up to 30 days from date of purchase for a refund.
- Must be in brand new, resalable condition.
- Damaged Item : Message us through eBay.
- Manufacturer Warranty : 3 months or 3,000 miles(whichever comes first) from the date of purchase.
- RMA # : Message us through eBay for RMA#.
We are located in Southern California
Please contact us through eBay messages by clicking on "Ask a Question".
Business Hours : 9AM - 5PM Mon-Fri (Pacific Standard Time).