CLUTCHXPERTS STAGE 2 RACE CLUTCH KIT Fits 1986-2001 MUSTANG GT LX V8 5.0L 4.6L
The ClutchXperts Stage 2 Racing Clutch Setup is On and Off Type Clutch Setup Who Needs a More Grip Over a conventional stock clutch system as well. Yet this clutch setup is for those of you driving daily and occasional street racing use. This clutch Uses a Heavy Duty pressure plate with a full facing Organic Street Steel backing Racing Disc clutch setup has higher burst strength with more heat tolerance and handles more stresses. This clutch is engineered for both street use and perfect for daily driving with minor modifications with longer lasting over stock or Stage 2 clutch setup due to more strength from more clamping force on diaphragm, and more rivets. Stage 2 offers smooth gear shift and also clutch pedal as well.
It is specifically designed for Extended Wear and Additional Clamping Force for Enthusiasts Who Has Added an exhaust system, an Intake System and Minor External Bolt-ons. It features only slightly increased pedal pressure, longer life than stock, and normal clutch feel during engagement and disengagement for a very smooth operation. Our Stage 2 uses a heavy duty pressure plates use for daily and occasional Street ClutchXperts Exclusive Friction Composition.
ClutchXperts Stage 2 HD Organic Racing Clutches uses only use premium friction materials that are resistant to slippage and burst. Increased clamp loads give the necessary capacity to handle modified engines. This is the preferred clutch for street and light horsepower track use. Drivability is similar to the stock clutch. Pedal efforts will be slightly higher because of the higher clamp loads. All of our Stage 2 clutch discs have as spring center dampers to reduce drivetrain shock. Our Stage 2 Racing Clutch Kits Includes a heavy duty Stage 2 pressure plate, HD Organic Street Racing disc, throwout bearing, pilot bearing (If requires) and alignment tool. (Individual components available upon request)
- ClutchXperts STAGE 2 HEAVY DUTY PRESSURE PLATE (2200LBS CLAMPING LOAD)
- ClutchXperts STAGE 2 FULL FACE CERAMIC RACING DISC
- ClutchXperts THRUST THROWOUT RELEASE BEARING
- PILOT BEARING
- ALIGNMENT TOOL
- 1986 - 1995 FORD MUSTANG GT LX 5.0L 8CYL OHV 302" 10.5"
- 1996 - 2000 FORD MUSTANG GT 4.6L 8CYL SOHC, 281" 10.5"
- 2001 - 1/2001 FORD MUSTANG GT 4.6L 8CYL SOHC 10.5" JANUARY 2001 PRODUCTION MONTH AND YEAR ONLY
- 1993 - 1995 FORD MUSTANG COBRA SVT 4.6 8CYL OHV 302CU IN 10.5" DISC
- 1996 - 1998 FORD MUSTANG COBRA SVT 5.0L 8CYL OHV 281CU IN 10.5" DISC
- Brand : ClutchXperts
- Manufacture Part Number : EC-81022HP2-EXE
- Surface Finish : CAST IRON
- Torque : 409 lb/ft
- Horse Power : 439 HP
- Warranty : Yes
- Country of Manufacture : United States
**FILE PICTURES ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY. ACTUAL ITEM MAY VARY
- Free shipping within lower 48 States via USPS Standard. For Expedited Shipping please refer to Payment options.
- Email us for AK, HI, PR and International Shipping Rate (USPS Priority Air Parcel).
- PAYPAL CONFIRMED ADDRESS ONLY. WE DO NOT SHIP OTHER THAN A PAYPAL CONFIRMED ADDRESS.
- FREE SHIPPING WITHIN 48 CONTINENTAL STATES (3-6 BUSINESS DAYS) VIA USPS STANDARD PARCEL.
- 3 PRIORITY SHIPPING, YOU CAN SELECT USPS PRIORITY AS SHIPPING OPTION, JUST ADD $15.00.
- FOR INTERNATIONALS SHIPPING $89.00 AND $169.00 FOR CLUTCH AND FLYWHEEL COMBO SET VIA USPS PRIORITY AIR MAIL.
- For 2-6 Business days DHL Express For Urgent please send message thru eBay messaging system for quotation.
- DHL EXPRESS IS THE FASTEST WAY TO GET YOUR ORDER FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS!! WITHIN 10 Days UK Guaranteed!
- RMA # : Message us through eBay for RMA#.
We do not allow any return without RMA#.
- Return Shipping : Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost.
- Exchange : Up to 30days from of purchase (Brand new condition, no restocking fee).
- Return :
- All returns will be subject to 20% restocking fee.
- Return your purchase for up to 30 days from date of purchase for a refund.
- Must be in brand new, resalable condition.
- Damaged Item : Message us through eBay.
- Manufacturer Warranty : 3 months or 3,000 miles(whichever comes first) from the date of purchase.
- RMA # : Message us through eBay for RMA#.
We are located in Southern California.
Please contact us through eBay messages by clicking on "Ask a Question".
Business Hours : 9AM - 5PM Mon-Fri (Pacific Standard Time).