CLUTCHXPERTS STAGE 4 CLUTCH+FLYWHEEL 5/92-99 ECLIPSE GSX 2.0L TURBO AWD 7 BOLT
ClutchXperts Stage 4 Miba* Racing Clutch Kit Is a brand new stage 4 Xtreme Duty Racing Pressure Plate With Stage 4. 6 Puck Miba Racing Disc Setup can hold and 70% more pressure increase over stock. ClutchXperts Stage 4 Miba* 6 Puck Miba* Solid Rigid Racing Disc. A Miba* Composite Disc is a best material for friction material in the clutch market.
If you want the best the industry has to offer, ask for ClutchXperts 6 Puck Miba* Racing Disc. The ClutchXperts Racing 6 Puck Miba* Disc also uses our high torque internal assembly, but goes one step further in terms of friction. This disc uses an advanced Miba Delivering Aggressive Bite and increased thermal capacity. Uncharacteristic of the typical aggressive racing disc, The ClutchXperts Racing 6 Puck Miba Strip Disc provides outstanding stability, smooth engagement, and less wear on opposing plates. This combination has proven to be premier unit with regards to both performance and drivability for the daily driver with serious torque holding requirement. This system is recommended as the finest quality 'upgrade' from the original equipment clutch. This kit comes with everything you need for a new clutch job or clutch upgrade. Lastly, resurface and rebalance the flywheel prior to installation for best performance and result.
Street Or Long Life Of Clutch Break-In Required.
Features Of ClutchXperts Stage 4 Miba* Racing Clutch System
- Heavy Duty Stage 4 Heavy duty racing pressure plate
- Hi-Leverage Design
- Precision heat treated single diaphragm
- Re-Arched Diaphragm for Superior Engagement
- High clamping force
- NO unnecessary increase in pedal pressure
- 6-Wings Ceramic Button Disc
- More Grip Power, longer lasting
- High Temperature Resistance
- Very Smooth Engagement
- High Wear Resistance
- High And Stable Level Of Friction Coefficient
- Negligible Mating Material Wear.
- Miba Generates 3 To 15% Lower Torque Peaks Compared To The Competition; Reduces Gear Shocks Loads And Same Material As Using Aircraft Brakes.
Miba Friction Group Has Been A Development Partner And Supplier Of High-Performance Friction Materials To The Automotive And Machine Industry For Over 30 Years. We Offer Optimized Components For Clutches, And Use High-Quality Materials And Innovative, Technologically Advanced, Processes To Ensure Excellent Wear-Resistance And Friction Coefficients.Clutch Segments Generate The Friction Needed For Torque Transfer From Engine To Transmission, Enabling The Vehicle To Start. They Are Characterized By Particularly High Temperature Resistance And Low Wear.Friction Materials Are An Important Performance Element In Vehicle And Machine Clutches, And Play A Key Role In Overall Efficiency.
Our ClutchXperts Forged Chromoly lightweight flywheel is an ideal performance modification because it has no disadvantages.
There are significant benefits of having a lightweight flywheel. Though it does not create additional horsepower, the flywheel does allow the engine to more rapidly transfer its power to the drive train. Due to its reduced mass, it allows an engine to have quicker throttle response and rev faster under acceleration. Conversely, under a drop throttle condition, the car will slow down quicker due to the less rotational mass at the crank. You lose nothing in reliability, safety, or drivability on the street. What you gain is neck-snapping acceleration from your car.
Using a lightweight, ClutchXperts lightweight flywheel is a race proven way to improve the performance of any street or race car. Lightweight flywheels have been used for many years by the world's most elite cars to improve both useable horsepower and extend engine life.
- ClutchXperts STAGE 4 HEAVY DUTY CLUTCH PRESSURE PLATE COVER
(2200LBS HIGH PRESSURE CLAMPING LOAD)
- ClutchXperts STAGE 4 6-PUCK COPPER CERAMIC MIBA SOLID RACING DISC
- ClutchXperts THRUST THROWOUT RELEASE BEARING
- ALIGNMENT TOOL
- ClutchXperts FORGED CHROMOLY LIGHTWEIGHT RACING FLYWHEEL (11lbs)
- 5/1992-1998 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE GSX AWD 2.0L DOHC TURBO 7 BOLT CRANK
- Brand : ClutchXperts
- Manufacture Part Number : EC-52000HP4-EXE-SOL-ECL EC-52000CA6F
- Surface Finish : CAST IRON, COPPER-CERAMIC MIBA SOLID, FORGED CHROMOLY
- Torque : 366lb/ft
- Horse Power : 387hp
- Warranty : Yes
- Country of Manufacture : United States
**FILE PICTURES ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY. ACTUAL ITEM MAY VARY
- Free shipping within lower 48 States via USPS Standard. For Expedited Shipping please refer to Payment options.
- Email us for AK, HI, PR and International Shipping Rate (USPS Priority Air Parcel).
- PAYPAL CONFIRMED ADDRESS ONLY. WE DO NOT SHIP OTHER THAN A PAYPAL CONFIRMED ADDRESS.
- FREE SHIPPING WITHIN 48 CONTINENTAL STATES (3-6 BUSINESS DAYS) VIA USPS STANDARD PARCEL.
- 3 PRIORITY SHIPPING, YOU CAN SELECT USPS PRIORITY AS SHIPPING OPTION, JUST ADD $15.00.
- FOR INTERNATIONALS SHIPPING $79.00 AND $149.00 FOR CLUTCH AND FLYWHEEL COMBO SET VIA USPS PRIORITY AIR MAIL.
- For 2-6 Business days DHL Express For Urgent please send message thru eBay messaging system for quotation.
- DHL EXPRESS IS THE FASTEST WAY TO GET YOUR ORDER FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS!! WITHIN 10 Days UK Guaranteed!
- RMA # : Message us through eBay for RMA#.
We do not allow any return without RMA#.
- Return Shipping : Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost.
- Exchange : Up to 30days from of purchase (Brand new condition, no restocking fee).
- Return :
- All returns will be subject to 20% restocking fee.
- Return your purchase for up to 30 days from date of purchase for a refund.
- Must be in brand new, resalable condition.
- Damaged Item : Message us through eBay.
- Manufacturer Warranty : 3 months or 3,000 miles(whichever comes first) from the date of purchase.
- RMA # : Message us through eBay for RMA#.
We are located in Southern California.
Please contact us through eBay messages by clicking on "Ask a Question".
Business Hours : 9AM - 5PM Mon-Fri (Pacific Standard Time).